Thursday, June 23, 2011

Book Review: Money Secrets of the Amish by Lorilee Craker

I usually review books in this blog, but my latest review is over at my other blog, Frugal Family Friend.  The book is called Money Secrets of the Amish: Finding True Abundance in Simplicity, Sharing, and Saving.

I haven't been too impressed with the latest "frugal living" books that have appeared in the bookstores.  (Woman discovers coupons!) However, I'm pretty enthusaistic about this one, mostly because it's packed with plenty of practical tips, some of which I'll be sharing on my own frugal living blog.

I'm also hoping to give away this book (reluctantly, because I love it so) at Frugal Family Friend once I'm done taking notes.  If you haven't seen my new blog, come on over for a visit.

Shalom, y'all.

No comments: