Devotion titles include:
- Encouragement Changes Everything
- The Joy of a Mother’s Faith
- What is Your God-Given Talent?
- Mother’s Prayers in the Bible (think Hannah, Naomi, Mary)
- Index to verses about the responsibilities of motherhood (compassion, discipline)
- Index to verses about the promises of motherhood (fruitfulness, grace)
- A place for notes
I’ve reviewed books by Countryman before and am impressed at how he writes so tenderly for women. The primary mood of these devotions is encouragement and these words of encouragement could easily have come from a son reflecting on what a godly mother taught him. This is a lovely volume containing powerful Scripture and easy to read devotions that would make a great gift for your own Mom, a new mom, or a friend who’s a mom.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”