Thursday, April 02, 2009

Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping...

Time flies when you're having fun.  Time also flies when you're raising children.  I'd fallen off the Blogger wagon for awhile--not that there weren't any deep thoughts or things happening, but simply because time was in short supply.

I've missed the time to ruminate at the keyboard, but have not been idle in my writing.

My second draft of "Ruth" appears to be in the finishing stages.  I taught it to the Becomers I class in January and they learned, enjoyed, and assisted me in finding the weak points in my written study.  After Easter I'll teach the Becomers II class with the "new and improved" version.  I confess that I'm excited that my Sunday School class is anticipating this study.  I'm praying that it continues to touch lives.

I've been writing a bit for The Cypress Times. I wish I had a bit more time to devote to this site, but I feel blessed to be even a small part.

I only entered one Writing Challenge last quarter. I'd peek at the topic each week, but if an idea didn't spring to mind, I let the week slip away.  This quarter started with "Up and Down" so we'll see where that leads.

2009 is marching on....

No comments: