This is either pretty bad or pretty funny. When things make it onto Letterman, they're pretty mainstream.
CBS | Late Show Top Ten Archive: February 25, 2004: "Top Ten Things Heard Outside The New Mel Gibson Movie
10. 'Hey -- no shoving, Monsignor!'
9. 'I don't know why they added subtitles -- everyone speaks Aramaic'
8. 'I'm hoping my medium Mountain Dew will miraculously be changed into an extra large Mountain Dew'
7. 'These 'Lord of the Ring' films are getting odder and odder'
6. 'Was this really based on a book?'
5. 'Twelve dollars for a movie ticket? Now that's a sin, am I right, people?'
4. 'The Pope loved it almost as much as 'Barber Shop 2''
3. 'Uh...I don't feel like dinner right now.'
2. 'That was awesome when Trump fired Pontius Pilate'
1. 'Don't tell me the ending'"